Increase your confidence to have C-level conversations, increase the speed and size of deals, and move up and across your client’s organization. Discover how to employ corporate finance as a sales tool to link what you sell to what clients buy and get in front of the challenging headwinds for 2023.
- Understand the executive mindset, develop deep relationships, and share insights for sales optimization
- Build concrete financial skills needed to sell into the C-suite and to move into or master enterprise sales
- Learn the keys to success in this new sales environment to find hidden and unique new business opportunities
- Develop financial fluency to find hidden and unique new business opportunities
- Build confidence, knowledge, and skills to develop strong transformative partnerships with your clients.
Cherilynn Castleman has helped Fortune 500 clients as a global sales executive for 20+ years. Currently, the Managing Partner/Executive Coach for CGI- a sales training and coaching firm. She empowers women of color across the sales sector and prides herself on changing mindsets as well as instructing and inspiring others to action. Cherilynn’s presentation style is fast-paced, light-hearted, and fun, so come prepared for an adventure in learning and laughter. Author: What’s in the C.A.R.D.S.?: 5 Post-Pandemic Sales Strategies